Sunday, March 31, 2013

My family photos

Mr Father with fierce eyebrows.No smile.


Madam Mama who has sweet smile ever as she loves to laugh and make other people smile. This photo looks somekind of old,an old photo perhaps.:p.May Allah bless her.
 This is my eldest sister with her  pair of spectacle. She have few collections of spectacle frames and watches( thing that we wear like bangle to know what time is it now.). She is two years older than me.

This is me with a not really naughty face.There is no pimples on my face.Photo taken when I was 8 or 9 or 10 or whenever I don't have pimples yet.XD





Mr.young brother,Third child.Stubborn but he is caring enough.

This schema look boy is my youngest brother. Happy to have him in our family:)


# pretend like I have those photos and able to publish it here.







No comments: